New Marketing Labs does a great job with their conferences of distilling the essential information into easily understood chunks that you can take home and start, um… chunking with right away. One of the first social media conferences I attended was their Inbound Marketing Summit in San Francisco, way back in the mist-shrouded days of January 2009. We were so young and eager to learn back then.
So I’m really pleased that I’ll be on the agenda for their New Marketing Experience in Chicago on Sept. 21. It’s a one-day seminar with a great lineup of smart, experienced folks who will give you practical information you can really use to get actual results. And me. But I have funny slides.
Best of all, they’ve given me my own discount code: DBT5. Use that and you’ll get 50 percent off your registration fee.
I wonder if DBT10 would get you in for free?
Don’t try that. That was a joke.
Here’s the list of topics to be covered at the event:
- What is New Marketing and how does it affect my business?
- Innovative Marketing Programs Using New Media
- Internet Marketing and ROI â€“ we all know it is important / now we know how to do it
- Sales 2.0 â€“ using new marketing tools to change the way your sales team makes sales
- Content Marketing
- PR 2.0 – Getting the Word Out in a new way
- Integrating Offline & Online Experiences
- The Social Inbox: Extending the Reach of Email
- Listening and Monitoring – The New Way to Market
photo by ChicagoGeek